Grain-Free Peppermint Brownies ♡
These brownies are a simple treat to make with essential oils. And they're not just simple to make. They're grain-free. See the recipe below!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, and rinsed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into large bowl and stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8×8-inch pan and top with 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool and cut into pieces. Store in refrigerator.
▲ △ ▼ ▽▲ △ ▼ ▽▲ △ ▼ ▽▲ △ ▼ ▽